Irrigation/Lighting Crew Member
This is an entry level position that requires no experience but gives lots of opportunity to learn and advance within the company, as well as learning many valuable life skills. Without our crew members we would not exist!
- Fit enough to perform labour intensive work in various conditions (heat, noise, dust, cold, and yes, even in the rain sometimes)
- Able to get to our shop in Bracebridge every day
- Must enjoy being appreciated and recognized for your contribution
Elevate crew members generally work Monday-Friday, and occasionally on Saturdays if deadlines warrant. During the season, Crew Members will work approximately 50 hours/week. This is a seasonal position with positions available for secondary and post-secondary students and can also lead to career opportunities.
Examples of daily tasks
- Digging and backfilling trenches
- Maintain a clean and organized job site (our clients love this)
- Installing lighting and irrigation components
Successful candidates will:
- Enjoy occasional boat rides to work
- Be detail oriented
- Treat team members, clients, subcontractors, and suppliers with respect
- Contribute ideas and solutions when appropriate
- Be a creative thinker/problem solver
- Complete all work in a safe and efficient manner
- Treat all Elevate/Rockscape property with respect (because we have nice stuff and want it to stay that way!)
- Reports all safety hazards and incidents to Supervisor
- Provide coaching to new staff as directed/when appropriate
- Adhere to Core Values
- Health benefits/RRSP matching after 1 year of full-time employment
- Award winning culture
- Prizes and give-aways, fun events, and awesome Christmas parties
- Room to grow and cross-train
Let’s get started.
use the form below and attach your resume.
Rockscape and Elevate application form